Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Injection Limiter adjustment

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 13:58:40 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

Yes, thanks. There were a couple of questions that sounded
interesting but I wasn't able to read any of the replies w/o forking
over $25. I just hate the idea of sending them my credit card info
and having them say "check your fuel lines"...

It's a good forum, lots of experts. Somewhere along the line you will
get your $25 worth.

I believe the classic way of checking for air leaks is to insert a
piece of clear plastic tubing in the fuel feed just before the
injection pump and watch for bubbles.