posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats.electronics,rec.boats
Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Wireless and Waterproof Remote PC screen

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 03:07:48 -0600, cavelamb himself
wrote:

http://www.vartechsystems.com/produc...technology.asp

The table PC just came from the searching. It would have all the
capabilities of a display, plus would be, in itself, a PC. There are mil-
spec or weather resistant ones, and wireless capability is common.

On of the features of the Panasonic wireless touch screen that looks
valuable is the ability to dim the screen to a low level. That is
really important at night and I have yet to find a laptop display with
sufficient dimming capability. I have to keep the laptop cover closed
much of the time to preserve night vision.