Cindy[_2_] Cindy[_2_] is offline

Default Clean Boating Act of 2008

Support it??? I am unsure what the bill is about. Is it engine emmissions?
Or is it waste (holding Tank) dumping? Why would I support a bill that
allows boaters (recreational or otherwise) to dump their turds into the
waterways that our children swin in and we fish for our dinner in?? With
the number of recreational boaters on our waterways... disgusting.

Perhaps one should post the bill, in it's entirity, before asking for
support.

Cindy

"Paul Cassel" wrote in message
. ..
Bob wrote:

So tell me again why I should support this boatus anti clean water
effort?

Because the bill says that all recreational boaters will need to eat their
own turds. While that may be ok with you, think of the other guy.