Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default How many DC amps is too much

On 2008-03-22 06:15:07 -0400, "Roger Long" said:

"Jere Lull" wrote

When we're on Xan, we are connected only as we wish.

That's the biggest reason I would like to install refrigeration, to be
a bit less connected to the shore for cold stuff.

We've other reasons to go in for ice. The fresh water gets empty or the
holding tank gets full at about the same time.

Refrigeration certainly is a desirable feature, but we're enjoying the
simplicity of our systems. With less to break, we can enjoy the boat
more.

--
Jere Lull
Tanzer 28 #4 out of Tolchester, MD