Brian D

Default Bedding windows

Silicon should be considered a 'temporary' sealant. My experience is that
it always leaks, sooner than expected.

3M 5200 will guarantee you don't get that window out again ...I'd save 5200
for more permanent installations. It *does* seal well though. It's your
call.

My vote would be for a polysulfide like SikaFlex. I would also vote for
water channels and other physical features that allow water that does happen
to leak (assuming it does at some point) to drain away.

Brian

--
My boat project: http://www.advantagecomposites.com/tongass

"Bryan B" wrote in message
Any suggestions for bedding plexiglass window to fiberglass deck opening.
Polysulfide, Silicone, or another material?Which brand?

Thanks,

Bryan