[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default Injection Limiter adjustment

On Mar 22, 3:06 am, "Roger Long" wrote:
Say, I just discovered that there is a plate that allows access to the
injector limit spring and mechanism on my engine without having to pull the
whole rear cover off. Take a look at your engine, I'll bet it has something
similar.

Yes, it looks like I can remove the idle adjuster assy and get a look
in there (well, feel in there really). I like that idea as I should
be able to slip a feeler or something between the injection limiter
and the crank arm to see that its spring is working and scope out the
regulator springs, too. Cool. Monday, though.

-- Tom.