[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default Injection Limiter adjustment

On Mar 22, 2:15 am, Vic Smith wrote:
You may get more on-target suggestions if you describe the symptoms
more precisely - such as what load, what rpm variations.

Could be. But in a way I'm trying to avoid doing that because I've
been down that route here and with pros and 100% of people say air in
the fuel. For years I've believed them and labored to get the fuel
system just so and I've spend a lot of money having the pros work it
over, too. It is not a show stopper. I've traveled tens of thousands
of miles with it. But, it is a continual annoyance. So, basically
the last part that nobody has messed with that could reasonably be
causing my problems is the governor. Applying the do the easy stuff
first principle I looked at the beast and it has an adjustment the
might possibly fix or mask the problem and it looks super easy to do.
But, it is factory sealed. So, my question was, in essence, will
vengeful samurai descend from heaven to cause me grave bodily harm if
I tweak that puppy? So far, I think I've gotten a good solid "maybe"
on that. I'm not really asking for a diagnosis of the problem. I
pretty much lost faith in them (though they are always amusing and I'm
happy to read any that are proffered).

-- Tom.