posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats.electronics
[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default Amateur Radio - to get weather info, access mail etc?

On Mar 21, 4:47 pm, Bruce in Bangkok wrote:
A friend that does a lot of open ocean passages gets weather reports
vis SailMail, if I'm not wrong. I can email him and get more details
if you are interested.

It's trivial to get GFS or NOGAPS GRIB files and there is plenty of
other stuff. You might want to send an email to
with a line that says info or a line that says help. You can get lots
of info delivered to any e-mail address for free.

-- Tom.