Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default How many DC amps is too much

On 2008-03-22 00:17:17 -0400, Wayne.B said:

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 04:00:32 GMT, Jere Lull wrote:

But we consume mass quantities of ice, about a 10# block of ice every
couple of days during a Chesapeake summer. Cubes go faster, but their
primary purpose is to cool my Admiral's drinks.

Once you have a good fridge you will *never* go back to buying ice.

Understood.

That's most of the reason we haven't much explored the option. So far,
the power requirements have been sufficient to drop the subject. We
don't have a cell phone for even less reason.

When we're on Xan, we are connected only as we wish.

--
Jere Lull
Tanzer 28 #4 out of Tolchester, MD