Bob Bob is offline

Default How many DC amps is too much

On Mar 21, 12:37*pm, Richard Kollmann
wrote:

It is interesting to know how other boaters are selecting equipment
and managing electrical power on cruising sailboats.

If you are following Skip's Morgan 46 adventures on Flying Pig you
know his plan was to support all his electrical and refrigeration
needs including.................

We are still not sure what his actual daily power needs
are but.....

After one of SKips mega watt audit posts i asked a simple question he
neglected to include in his "audit."
the qustion was, how many AH are you using daily?

Later her replyed with "...about 110 AH/day...."

I think your comment is most likely the most

But my god, with all i read here i truely glad i dont have some
complex mega multiple FUBAR electetric systems stuffed on a small
sailboat jsut so I can blend ice for my wife after she blow drys her

Sombody said it simple. get two batteries and a BIG genset. End of
story and quit foolin around if your damn bent on living a surburban
life style on a boat. O, but the genset is tooo noise for my
guests..... So.

Bob