Ed Edelenbos

Default Fein detail sander sand paper

I just searched to find what they look like... it is possible that the
pads that fit on the Ryobi detail sander might fit (or at least come
close enough to only need a little trimming). Or:

http://tools.mainseek.com/1629R1589_...der-Paper.html
http://www.tools-n-such.com/d/Detail_Sander/
http://tools-shop.yellowpages.pl/123...der-Paper.html

I found these with Yahoo search...

Or: what I did with my random orbital sander (which was made for sticky
discs) was to buy a replacement hook and loop pad and glue it on. It
works like a charm. You could get one and trim it down to the right
size for the Fein. You'd probalby be able to get at least 2 out of a 5"
circular pad.

Ed

Greg wrote:
I purchased a Fein detail sander a few months ago and really like it. The
problem is finding replacement sanding discs. This unit uses the sticky
backed kind rather than the hook and loop type. Where can I find
replacement sanding triangles?
Thanks,
Greg Luckett

The spam finally got to me.