Martin Baxter Martin Baxter is offline

Default Man, we should be SAILIN'!

Larry wrote:
Martin Baxter wrote in :

My dock is locked up in 3 feet of ice, there's a couple of feet of snow
on the ground, the wood stove is chugging along and you go and post this!

You are one nasty ******* ain't ya? ;-)

Geez, sorry Marty! From the look of the license plates in our tourist
district, I thought most Canadians were already here! They all came to
load up after years of such awful exchange rates between our devalued
currencies. Even the city merchants are accepting Canadian dollars, again,
now!

I'd be there if I could, but I work for a university, damn students need
me here, of course if it weren't for them I wouldn't have a job.

Cheers
Marty