RichH RichH is offline

Default Fed slashes interest rates 3/4% to 2.25

On Mar 19, 2:36*pm, Larry wrote:
"Thomas, Spring Point Light" wrote innews:RKcEj.11812$u62.5080@trndny07:

We are F......ed. * This is what happens when the government get too
big, and we elect a dope.

You're blamin' the EMPLOYEES! *Wrong pointer.....

The money is worthless because of the FEDERAL RESERVE and it's elite group
of BANKER owners. *FEDERAL RESERVE is like FEDERAL EXPRESS, a private
corporation. *The government borrows money, at interest, from them!

They're at the top of the blame heap....printing worthless bank notes.

They also cause the interminable wars that have gone on since 1913 to line
their pockets with gold. *These wars, like Vietnam, are not to be "won",
but to be SUSTAINED so governments keep coming back to borrow more money to
wage them.

Prices only reflect demand, supply and the value of the currency.

We can reduce demand by sending 15% of the population HOME TO THEIR OWN
COUNTRIES. *Do you think demand for gas will drop if we reduce consumption
15% by deporting the illegal population? *I do.

Eliminating the private central banks is key to problem 3.

Sorry Larry
The cause of the current banking crisis is the EXACT same cause of the
Savings and Loan Crisis of the 1980s and has to do with 'social
engineering' as was enforced (this time from the Federal Court System
- BOSTON) versus 'discrimination' in lending practice. The Boston
Federal Court ruled that is was 'discriminatory' for a bank to require
that a borrower prove that he/she had sufficient collateral/income to
support the loan and to be able to pay if that loan would become into
default ... and these loans were issued versus NO collateral and with
NO % investment of the borrower ---- if you remember such loans/
mortgages prior to 1980s REQUIRED as cash down-payment of ~ 20% to
ensure 'good faith ownership' of the mortgage by the 'borrower'. The
exact same thing happened to cause the S&L crisis of the 80s wherein
lending institutions were 'red-lining' based on geographical areas of
high default (also ruled 'discriminatory'. Our Congress (who now only
'works' 3 days a week) in its usual lethargy to get involved i n
'discrimination' issues both times simply sat on its collective ass
and did nothing other than watch as the banking system began to
collapse both times when the defaults became common.

If you want to blame someone, blame the liberal Federal Courts for
their addition of 'social engineering' requirements to banking issues,
blame our US Congress who ultimately controls the banking system and
who twice now sat on its dead ass and did NOTHING to prevent this, and
then blame the FannyMae (the board 'stuffed' with unknowledgeable
Clinton era supporters) who ultimately 'holds' and supports these
worthless mortgages. In the end you can be 'pleased' that your
holdings and value is now worth 30%-50% LESS (vs. other
currencies) .... all in the pursuit of social engineering and
'discrimination'. Dont worry, with the current political 'tilt' of
the US, the same exact thing will inevitably happen again ... probably
in 5-7 years; but, with the additional burden of 30-50% increased
federal individual taxation rates; The 'rich' being targeted will be
probably anyone who makes greater than $60K per year !!!!!!!! I'll
bet the farm on that one.