[email protected] F.L.A.-J.I.M.@THENET.org is offline

Default New model Parker...

"HK" wrote in message
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
Plays With Morons wrote:
http://www.worth1000.com/view.asp?en...play=photoshop

I love the color..."

I'm sure you like the color...it matches the stripe running
down your spine.

Really draft dodger boy? Tell us how your got your yellow
strip.

Where did you and IdjitJim get the idea I dodged the draft?

Offer proof to the contrary.

Ahh. I see. About the same quality of accusation as someone saying
you are a convicted child molester.

Projecting again Harry? Why don't you kids ever talk to you?

Tell me, oh great intellect, how does one prove one did not dodge
the draft? Relatively few of those registered got drafted. Were
those who were not drafted draft dodgers in what passes for your
mind?

You either have a DD 214 or you were a CO.

Really? But only a minority of those in the draft were actually
drafted. So those who were never drafted are draft dodgers?

You didn't say your number wasn't selected. You have, in the past,
said that you avoided the draft. Therefore, the only conclusion is
that you dodged the draft?

Did your draft lottery number get selected for call up?

Did you avoid the draft, or was that just another in the long list of
lies?

Your language skills are...marginal.

I've told you before I am a product of the initial trials of outcome
based education. I suffered too many let's see if this works while I
was in high school.

Your problem here seems to be binary thinking. There were many
possibilities between being drafted and inducted and avoiding the draft
that did not include draft dodging, if by dodging you mean some sort of
"illegal" activity.

So, be explicit and tell us how you "avoided" the draft?

I had a better offer.

One that kept you out of harm's way, no doubt.