Dennis Pogson Dennis Pogson is offline

Default Fed slashes interest rates 3/4% to 2.25

"Larry" wrote in message
"Thomas, Spring Point Light" wrote in

We are F......ed. This is what happens when the government get too
big, and we elect a dope.

You're blamin' the EMPLOYEES! Wrong pointer.....

The money is worthless because of the FEDERAL RESERVE and it's elite group
of BANKER owners. FEDERAL RESERVE is like FEDERAL EXPRESS, a private
corporation. The government borrows money, at interest, from them!

They're at the top of the blame heap....printing worthless bank notes.

They also cause the interminable wars that have gone on since 1913 to line
their pockets with gold. These wars, like Vietnam, are not to be "won",
but to be SUSTAINED so governments keep coming back to borrow more money

wage them.

Prices only reflect demand, supply and the value of the currency.

We can reduce demand by sending 15% of the population HOME TO THEIR OWN
COUNTRIES. Do you think demand for gas will drop if we reduce consumption
15% by deporting the illegal population? I do.

Eliminating the private central banks is key to problem 3.

Latest scam here in the UK are the bank robbers.

Not your old-fashioned Chicago-style guys with 45's and sub-machine guns.
These guys are dealers who spread rumouirs around the market that
such-and-such a bank is about to go bust. They wait until the arse falls out
of the stock, then rush in and buy. The bank issues a denial, the stock
rockets upwards, and these guys then make a killing by selling.

Yesterday they spread the word that one of our biggest, HBOS, was about to
go belly-up. The stock dropped 35%. They bought billions and made millions
in less than a day. HBOS curently has around £660 billion on it's balance
sheet.These crooks made £100 million yesterday alone.

Our government seems powerless to find out who starts these rumours, which o
nly work in today's jittery market conditions.

Bank robbers? Sure they are, but who can prove it? You would think some
honest dealers would come clean and shop these guys by exmamining the deals
they make, but it's a closed market. Nobody tells.

Dennis.