BAR BAR is offline

Default New model Parker...

Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
Plays With Morons wrote:
http://www.worth1000.com/view.asp?en...play=photoshop
I love the color..."
I'm sure you like the color...it matches the stripe running down
your spine.
Really draft dodger boy? Tell us how your got your yellow strip.

Where did you and IdjitJim get the idea I dodged the draft?
Offer proof to the contrary.

Ahh. I see. About the same quality of accusation as someone saying you
are a convicted child molester.
Projecting again Harry? Why don't you kids ever talk to you?

Tell me, oh great intellect, how does one prove one did not dodge the
draft? Relatively few of those registered got drafted. Were those who
were not drafted draft dodgers in what passes for your mind?
You either have a DD 214 or you were a CO.

Really? But only a minority of those in the draft were actually drafted.
So those who were never drafted are draft dodgers?

No wonder you were never allowed out of the country.

~~ SNERK ~~

Hey Don, have you had an original thought lately?