Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Man, we should be SAILIN'!

wrote in message
Larry wrote:
76F, 35 knots gusting to 45 now,

No racing on account of wind? What kind of pussies you got running the
sailing clubs down there?

DSK

Maybe their sailing AC boats... there's an upper-wind limit. 35 kts out here
is on the high end of normal sailing wind, but not a show-stopper. I can
also safely say that if we had 75 deg and 35 kts, the bay would turn into
pinball game with all manner of sailboat trying to experience it. LOL

Fortunately, when the wind picks up, the temp drops, and we have to put
another layer under the foulies. This discourages enough people to make the
traffic reasonable.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com