posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default The Good Captain Report

On Mar 18, 11:10 pm, "Scotty" wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

roups.com...

Well, I've got a grandson now. Kids bought a Nissan Quest
minivan, seems nice. Been working on my old BMW bike and
waiting for warmer weather to get it, and my boat back in
action.

Congrats on the grandson. Take some good pics.

thanks, got tons, but parents don't want any on the net.
When are you sailing down to the Ches. Bay?

Scotty

Not this season I'm sure. We'll be bopping about locally and sailing
to Mystic a couple of times to stay with friends. We missed sailing to
Great Gull Island last year (It's a research station I used to
volunteer for), so we'll try again this year. The problem is the
holding right around the island is poor for just about everything, but
a fishing friend says he knows a good spot for our boat.
If you get near City Island drop me an e-mail and we'll go for sail.
Maybe I'll hit a rock for you!

The Good Captain
35s5
NY