posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default The Good Captain Report

Tubes -hahahahahahaha!!!!! aaahahahahaahahaaaa!!!!! Tubes are a joke
unless you like colored sound. Higher noise, prone to magnetic
inteference,
high temperatures, impact noise, thermal noise, noise, noise noise!

Well, at least your not ashamed to sound ignorant. All sound is
colored, dummy. The minute sound waves hits air it's colored. The
point of tubes IS to color sound. Like most rank amateurs you're
utterly confused about the differences between a system that is
emotionally involving to listen to and a highly accurate system. You
also have no knowledge of how better systems tame common harsh
recordings.
As to noise? What noise? Measureable noise? Audible noise? My system
is isolated by power conditioners and it's own independent house
circuit that I had installed. There is no audible noise or distortion.
Sorry. You're a Yugo owner trying to discuss M car handling. It's
leaving a visible stain on your pants and thereby exciting Ganzy.

Trading in the LGT soon, though the modified AWD is now doing in the
1/4 mile in under 13 seconds! These tires cost more than your boat!
Suzanne wants to keep it as a safe little commuter car, but we'll see.

http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v3/p374369856-5.jpg

The Good Captain
35s5
NY