Larry Larry is offline

Default Fed slashes interest rates 3/4% to 2.25

"Thomas, Spring Point Light" wrote in

We are F......ed. This is what happens when the government get too
big, and we elect a dope.

You're blamin' the EMPLOYEES! Wrong pointer.....

The money is worthless because of the FEDERAL RESERVE and it's elite group
of BANKER owners. FEDERAL RESERVE is like FEDERAL EXPRESS, a private
corporation. The government borrows money, at interest, from them!

They're at the top of the blame heap....printing worthless bank notes.

They also cause the interminable wars that have gone on since 1913 to line
their pockets with gold. These wars, like Vietnam, are not to be "won",
but to be SUSTAINED so governments keep coming back to borrow more money to
wage them.

Prices only reflect demand, supply and the value of the currency.

We can reduce demand by sending 15% of the population HOME TO THEIR OWN
COUNTRIES. Do you think demand for gas will drop if we reduce consumption
15% by deporting the illegal population? I do.

Eliminating the private central banks is key to problem 3.