Thomas, Spring Point Light Thomas, Spring Point Light is offline

Default Fed slashes interest rates 3/4% to 2.25

"Larry" wrote in message
http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/080318/fed_credit_crisis.html

Pretty soon the dollars will be so worthless THEY will be paying YOU
interest to borrow it!

Gold was below $980/oz, too, off from $1050, but don't expect that new
yacht to drop at the dealer...(c;

We're in very serious trouble. They can't keep plugging the holes in the
dam for ever.....

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/busin...,4883136.story
Diesel rose further above $4/gallon making you a genius to buy a sailboat,
not the Azimut.

"Diesel rose 1.3 cents to a new record national average of $4.015 a gallon
Tuesday. Delta Air Lines on Tuesday offered buyouts to 30,000 employees,
about half its work force, and said it will cut domestic capacity 5
percent
this year to cope with soaring fuel prices."

Of course, this is NOT at the MARINA!

==

Larry,, talked to a fishing ship captain this week.. He told me it is
$20,000 to leave the dock.
Twice what is was a little over a year ago. That is just fuel. Bait, etc,
add on.

Figure it out,,, same fish, but twice the price to get to same fish.

We are F......ed. This is what happens when the government get too big,
and we elect a dope.
The three who are running now; Hill, Borac, and Casper .. would you hire
any of these people.

We are F........ed.