posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty Scotty is offline

Default The Good Captain Report

Well, I've got a grandson now. Kids bought a Nissan Quest
minivan, seems nice. Been working on my old BMW bike and
waiting for warmer weather to get it, and my boat back in
action.

Scotty

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

roups.com...
Scotty, Katy, Bob C and all the rest of my adoring

fans....

The kid is fine....he'll be 4 this September
http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v3/p813419917-5.jpg

The boat launches in about two weeks. She has a new genoa

now and
upgraded folding prop. We can't wait for the season to

start.

Also finished the theater....I think I did a good job. I

did it all
including the curtains.
http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v3/p3696847-5.jpg
http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v3/p386883400-5.jpg

HD projection, 130 inch screen, SVS sound and subs. But

for
music....Magnepan 1.6/QRs, Martin Logan subs, all tube

electronics
including the Jolida CD player. Everything has been

modified to suit
the room which is also acoustically damped.
http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v3/p911144058-4.jpg

If you like Jazz and classical, the system is stunning,

but for rock I
usually use the SVS system.

We're thinking of trading the Kia in because we want

another AWD.
Problem is that the Kia (after 39K) has never needed a

thing. We can
only go down from the Kia unless we get another perfect

car.

We're still planning on a new boat, but that's lengthy

topic on it's
own.

Here's a pic taken from our home aboard one of my new

telescopes
(Celestron CPC 800) and a piggybacked camera....
http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v3/p677285558-5.jpg

Suzanne hit 40 years young and really worked out to get

fit and trim,
probably the best shape she's ever been in. She's a babe

and I'm a
lucky guy!
http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v2/p493591262-4.jpg

It's beautiful here. The wife and kid are thriving. Life

is good.

I hope all of you are well.

The Good Captain
35s5