Steve

Default Opinion Sought - Plywood Hulls

Ask Jay!! (and I mean Jay Benford, not Leno).

I'm not sure that Jay Benford is still around, I sure hope so. He is a great
designer of boats in that range (and larger) in various materials. He has
written some good books. (I enjoy his Small Ships book in particular)

The Cascade Yachts Classic designs were from Jay Benford.

Also he seems to be interested in the questions from those building his
designs (unlike Bruce R.).

If Jay designed his boat to be built our of ply then he should have a glass
schedule that you should follow. If you are still at the 'study plan' stage,
then send him and email and he or someone in his staff should provide you
with the glass recomendations.

--
My opinion and experience. FWIW

Steve