posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz Bob Crantz is offline

Default The Good Captain Report

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

You're right. I wasn't thinking. I meant "transmission."

"After our long term test neared completion, we admitted we were sad
to see the Sedona go. It had topped both the Odyssey and the Sienna
for comfort and required only a single service visit for the video
screen. The Toyota spent almost two whole weeks in service and the
Honda had electrical issues on three occasions. If there's one area
Kia needs to improve on it may be in detail and refinement. The Kia's
powerplant and transmission, while powerful, didn't exhibit the silky
smoothness of the competition. Still for real world usage, the Sedona
remains at the top of our list and made us question the higher costs
of the Sienna which provided fewer options. The Sedona has also held
onto it's stellar safety record besting all other minivans and most
small trucks in crash tests."

-Car & Driver

It's hard to argue against the Kia. It got chosen as the "Best Budget
Minivan":

http://www.consumersearch.com/www/au...nivan-reviews/

For those not on a budget, the Sienna is the better choice. Maybe you can
get your allowance increased.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Folding chair to the head!!!!