Bob La Londe

Default Clark Craft - Bass Boat 16

AS many of you know I have been looking at many different boat designs for
my first boat project. I couldn't wait to complete project so I picked up a
Baker Twin Tunnel for fishing the local tournaments, but I still have the
bug to build a boat.

I want a smaller boat for really gett into the back waters. I purchased a
set of plans for the Bateau GV 17 as one option. Its got some pretty nice
layout options, but now I am thinking smaller. I know I could copy Fritz's
GV15 bass boat, but I am more curious about the Clark Craft.

http://tinyurl.com/q4by

Has anybody hear built this boat or know where I can find some pictures of
it from different angles. I really would like to see a profile of the hull
and transom. Maybe also a top view.

--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az