posted to rec.boats.electronics
Bruce in alaska Bruce in alaska is offline

Default Ratheon RL-9 Wiring Problem

In article
,
Dodek3 wrote:

Our unit worked perfectly until we switched boats. When we purchased
the radar (used) the seller gave us a hand-drawn diagram to wire the
radome with. Has been rewired several times over the years but this
time "somebody" lost the diagram - and no, it wasn't the same as the
manual shows. Unit powers on, you can hear the antenna revolving,
screen lights up and proceeds to where the rings appear, but nothing
else. I'm not an electrician but I do know we did something wrong. Any
suggestions?

Contact the nearest Qualified Marine Radar Tech..... with a License
and Radar Endorsement.......

--
Bruce in alaska
add path after fast to reply