Derek

Default Cabin overhead/ceiling? finish

I cannot give an opinion on material but last week I looked at a 1968 Owens Aruba with a new
headliner. They had installed miniature potlights within the headliner (similar to halogen) and had
about 8 or so of them. Two were over the galley sink area. Very nice job. The lights were mounted
into a thin piece of ply (which you could not see) and hidden beneath the new plastic like
headliner. The material looked stretchy and very washable. I am sure you could ask around any
marina and they could advise you but I recommend the light installation thing. Very attractive
semi-hidden lights.

Good luck in your search
Derek