Keith

Default Cabin overhead/ceiling? finish

Find someone in the yellow pages who does auto headliner replacement. They
can put some very nice looking stuff up there, your choice of colors and
materials and it'll look great. Or for that retro look, try some orange shag
carpet.

"Greg" wrote in message
Hey gang!
I need some advice.
I have been restoring an older boat. It had a overhead sort of like older
cars had, with the hollow areas behind the material. It was stapled at

the
edges and streched. Due to the mold and filth and tears I removed it

today.
Lots of mold behind and rotted wood stringers, so it was the right

decision.
Now I need to come up with a new overhead. What options do I possibly

have
now? I do not want to use wood, such as paneling due to the odd shapes to
deal with and the weight. Perhaps some sort of rubberized paint?
Thanks,
Greg Luckett