Dazed and Confuzed

Default Faucets

Glenn Ashmore wrote:

Dazed and Confuzed wrote:
Dave wrote:

For what its worth...

Most of the professional plumbers I know prefer Moen over Delta by
a long shot.

thats because Delta costs about 10% more.

If you have ever disasembled both you would have seen that the Moen is a
much more elegant solution to single knob mixers. About 1/3 the parts
of a Delta and considerably more reliable over the long term.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

I have both in the motel that I own. Delta beats Moen by at least 2x in
reliability. 35 of each.

for good basic chrome plated brass faucets try Chicago Faucet. Designed for
restaurant use, they are durable and reliable.

--

Life lesson #48:

You can continue to puke long after you think you should be done......