Tim Tim is offline

Default Yo Tim, here's one for you!

On Mar 15, 1:30*pm, wrote:
On Mar 15, 2:24*pm, wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1egn...eature=related

Victor Wooten, on bass.

Just can't help myself, here is another one "Victors Jam".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVQEe8OI3zk&NR=1

Frekin' uh, what was I sayin'?

I like Vic. and I'm not worthy to stand int he kids shadow when it
comes to playing and technical skills. Of course, I don't live for the
bass 24 hr.s a day like he does either.

But if I may be his critic, One thing about Vic, that really bothers
me is that when he gets into one of his slap happy modes he will then
concentrate on speed rather than tonal deffinition. At that point it
all sounds like mush to me, but the crowd is already wound and
enjoying it.

Now when he does his version of amazing Grace? His work with different
tuning and harmonics is fabulous. A pleasure to watch and listen to.

that said, here's two of the many of my favorite players Jeff Berlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiC5Xc5f7HE

Michael Manring

Fretless http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdC2eQCa8Cw

Fretted http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js93q...eature=related