Greg

Default Cabin overhead/ceiling? finish

Hey gang!
I need some advice.
I have been restoring an older boat. It had a overhead sort of like older
cars had, with the hollow areas behind the material. It was stapled at the
edges and streched. Due to the mold and filth and tears I removed it today.
Lots of mold behind and rotted wood stringers, so it was the right decision.
Now I need to come up with a new overhead. What options do I possibly have
now? I do not want to use wood, such as paneling due to the odd shapes to
deal with and the weight. Perhaps some sort of rubberized paint?
Thanks,
Greg Luckett