Dazed and Confuzed

Default Faucets

Dave wrote:

For what its worth...

Most of the professional plumbers I know prefer Moen over Delta by a long
shot.

"Glenn Ashmore" wrote in message
T'aint necessarily so. I ordered some premium grade Scanvik faucets and
shower set single knob mixer valves recently. Took one out of the box
and sent them all back. They did not look as well made as the Moen's I
can get at Home Despot for 1/3 less money. The only things I kept was
the shower wands because they have the locking button valve on the head.

Stephen Baker wrote:
Jane says:

I will not buy expensive "marine" faucets - just good quality home
units from Delta, Moen, whatever.

But if you buy the marine units, you shouldn't need to replace them

every
decade or so - there is a reason why some stuff is expensive; it is

built for
its intended use.

Steve-
Stephen C. Baker - Yacht Designer
http://members.aol.com/SailDesign/pr...cbweb/home.htm

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

thats because Delta costs about 10% more.

--

Life lesson #48:

You can continue to puke long after you think you should be done......