William R. Watt

Default Faucets

for low cost pumbing fixtures try the building materials recycle depot in
your area if there is one. I'm still using Galtmaster (heavy, durable,
long out of business) on my house. I rebuild from parts off the ones I
have and castoffs I pick up when neighbours reovate and at the depot. So
much of home renovations are because wives want to be fashionable. Waste
of good materials. My plumber likes old Galtmaster because he sells the
ones he removes to a scrap brass dealer.

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm