Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default A Thousand Dollar Gold Today

"Dave" wrote in message
On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:19:06 -0700, "Capt. JG"
said:

The technique relieves that proponent of having to justify on its own
the
program he wants, or to consider the possibility that perhaps we'd be
happier if the guvmint didn't spend the money on either program, and
didn't
take the money out of our pockets in the first place.

I don't think there's much in the way of argument about which is better to
spend money doing. Unless of course you think war is preferrable to
healthy
citizens.

So you simply repeat the fallacious argument.

There's no difference between spending on war vs. spending on health? Ok. I
guess I just repeated it again!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com