Larry Larry is offline

Default A Thousand Dollar Gold Today

Dave wrote in
:

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 15:30:53 +0000, Larry said:

VAT is piled
upon EVERY link in the money exchange chain from the mine to the
consumer, multiplying its real percentage into the price the consumer
pays many times over.

So, Larry, you think that if the VAT rate is 20%, and I buy parts for
$.80 and resell the assembled product for $1.00, I'm going to have to
collect and pay over to the guvmint $.20 in VAT?

Rolled into the price outside the USA. Every point on the chain from when
they dig it out of the ground where money changes hands, VAT is added and
rolled into the price when it goes up the chain.....

It's not just Sales Tax we pay here....