Don White Don White is offline

Default $3.99 diesel...

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Yikes.

Major league service station near the Washington beltway. Saw the sign
from the road.

Regular grade gasoline, paid $3.19 a gallon earlier today at a WaWa.

Regular self service gas increased to 1.22 per litre overnight. ( $4.61
US gallon)
It will stay there until next Thursday when it'll go up or down at the
whim of our regulation committee.
http://www.gov.ns.ca/news/details.asp?id=20060627004

A motor fuels regulation committee, that priceless!

We thought is was going to protect us from the greedy oil industry..instead
it protects the small independent service stations from undercutting by the
big oil companies. I know...the provincial service station dealers
association president is on the price setting committee. He had been
married to the sister of two of my brother-in-laws.