[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Yo, guitar players

On Mar 14, 3:28*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

This is a phrase our bad says right before we start a gig. The guitar
guy grabs the mic and announces that "all mistakes are intentional. It
keeps you (the crowd) on your toes!"

If you screw up, you screw up. Don't think a thing about it you could
lose your whole mindset. . *pick back *up and Keep playing ....

I remember taking trumpet lessons from a guy that played for the Boston
Pops. *He told me the mark of a good musician is one who makes mistakes, but
keeps on playing like the score was written that way.

Eisboch

Ever hear of Nicholas Lezbines, he played oboe for the pops, he was my
music teacher...?