Peggie Hall

Default Faucets

Jane wrote:
I'm going to replace the faucets in my galley and 2 heads. I did this
12 years ago and they look bad again, especially the 2 in the lav
sinks in the heads - corroded, pitted.

Any idea how the colored (painted?) units hold up in a salt water
boat. Thick chrome on brass lasts well, but bathroom faucets seems to
be made of junk metal.

I will not buy expensive "marine" faucets - just good quality home
units from Delta, Moen, whatever.

No reason you should have to...faucets are faucets. Go to Home Depot (or
equvilant) and pick out what you like.

Peggie
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"