posted to rec.boats.building
Alexander Mcleod Alexander  Mcleod is offline

Default teak deck repairs

The Grand Banks Owners website has had a number of threads over the past
several years on this topic although, of course, they are specific to GBs.
there is quite a bit of general information there, however.
Sandy

"Daniele Fua" wrote in message
I would like to make some repairs to the teak deck of my boat. Where can I
find some literature on the subject? I mean reliable web pages or books
regarding types and aging of teak wood, cutting, splines, caulking, glueing
and other technicalities alike.
Thank you very much
Daniel