Marco

Default What after you're a naval architect?

I tried to investigate Southhampton but found out only a bachelor degree:
something which probably I'd find pretty boring!!! (I mean, assumed that
they're teaching standard naval architecture and basic craft designing)

I'd like to find something aimed at teaching a naval architect everything
different from a ship and everything peculiar for a sailboat!!!!!

Any hints?

Marco

"Evan Gatehouse" ha scritto nel messaggio

"Marco" wrote in message
Hallo!
I graduated in Naval Architecture and I'm working with ships, but my

passion
for sailboats is always alive...

If I wanted to get some sort of degree in yacht design what should I

head
to? Are there any master degrees? Or should I better get experience with

my
degree?

Either will work - University of Southhampton has a good reputation for
their program in small craft design. There are a lot of yacht designers
working in Italy and Spain (lots of IMS boats built there). Find a copy

of
Seahorse magazine - naval architects advertise there.

--
Evan Gatehouse

you'll have to rewrite my email address to get to me
ceilydh AT 3web dot net
(fools the spammers)