L D'Bonnie L D'Bonnie is offline

Default Tallship Belem France 01

Tried a few scans from a calendar. Just a cheap HP printer scanner.

I tweaked with the scanner set up a bit. This was the best I could
do. I suspect it's as good as it will get with what I have to work
with. The scans were done at 300 ppi, millions of colors and I
selected quality vs speed. This was with the HP software that came
with the printer. I used an older version of Photoshop to resize the
scans.

Any advice is welcome. I still have some calendar left.

LdB

Attached Thumbnails
Tallship Belem France 01-belem-france-01-1896.jpg