RichH RichH is offline

Default Thousand Dollar Gold today!

yes well, if you've been listening carefully to the current 'three
stooges' running for US president .... and if all the healthcare BS is
included. If you look to the fact the current US healthcare is
running 16-18% of GNP, and if the 3 stooges get their way .... the
average 'middle class' taxpayer @ 28% averaged income tax bite will
soon be 'enjoying' 28% + 16% = 44% in income taxes. So we'll all
need a bigger wheelbarrow .... just to pay the damn income taxes. Im
looking to flee to another country. My ancestors came to the US
looking for economic, etc. freedom. I don't think they'd consider the
US if they were immigrating today.