posted to alt.sailing.boats.crew
carbon performance carbon performance is offline

Default Does anyone know where we can find capital for our boat productionfacility?

We currently have standing orders for our boats, and require capital
for the production of our models. We are prepared to discuss either a
loan or partnership structure, and would be willing to secure the
capital against the boats as they are built, as well as offering
production prices for our products.

I don't get a lot of time to response on here, so if anyone is aware
of a source, or is interested in discussing this in further detail,
please feel free to visit our website at www.CarbonPerformanceBoats.com
or contact me directly at