posted to rec.boats.paddle
Siskuwihane[_2_] Siskuwihane[_2_] is offline

Default Does anyone know where we can find capital for our power boatproduction facility?

On Mar 13, 10:19*am, carbon performance
wrote:
We currently have standing orders for our boats, and require capital
for the production of our models. *We are prepared to discuss either a
loan or partnership structure, and would be willing to secure the
capital against the boats as they are built, as well as offering
production prices for our products.

I don't get a lot of time to read a response on here, so if anyone is
aware of a source, or is interested in discussing this in further
detail, please feel free to visit our website atwww.CarbonPerformanceBoats..com
or contact me directly at

What's a power boat?