Old Nick

Default P.C. Idears

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 17:34:32 -0400, "Don" one-if-by-land.concord.com
wrote something
.......and in reply I say!:

Don. Why don't _you_ give it a go?

As Per would say, "I have my own pony to ride". ;-)

Hey Nick, have I seen your sig over in misc.survivalism?
I haven't been there in awhile.

By cross-post from another group. I have not been there deliberately.
Cyberspace, where you can be at the same place at two
times.....well....at once, and can be at more than one place at the
same time together....
Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach.
The rest sit around and make snide comments.

Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music
Please remove ns from my header address to reply via email
!!
")
_/ )
( )