Larry Larry is offline

Default Thousand Dollar Gold today!

Larry wrote in news:Xns9A606558CB5D7noonehomecom@
208.49.80.253:

If we had dumped everything we owned back in 2003 and bought Rhodium for
$380/oz, we'd be sitting at the Megadock sipping our gourmet coffee,
flown in on our jets, on the after veranda of our Italian motoryachts
worrying about bilge pumps, instead of some crappy little sloop with a
leaky packing gland. Rhodium starts today at $US9,335/oz:

http://www.kitco.com/LFgif/rh1825lnb.gif

Oops...let me correct. Rhodium this morning is $US9,560.00 per oz., but
what's a few hundred dollars an hour between friends....(c;

https://online.kitco.com/sellprice/selling.html

.......triple dammit....

http://futures.tradingcharts.com/chart/CW/38
Rhodium is climbing faster than a loaf of bread, though...