Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Anyone know where we can find capital for our power boat production facility?

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"carbon performance" wrote in message
We currently have standing orders for our boats, and require capital
for the production of our models. We are prepared to discuss either a
loan or partnership structure, and would be willing to secure the
capital against the boats as they are built, as well as offering
production prices for our products.

If anyone is aware of a source, or is interested in discussing this in
further detail, please feel free to visit our website at
www.CarbonPerformanceBoats.com or contact me directly at

Since lawyers are often involved with setting up business partnerships,
you might want to call yours to see if he/she can refer you to some local
investors.

I am curious as to the available or planned "designs". Not to be critical,
and realizing this is likely a start-up venture, but the boat displayed on
the website looks like another bubble boat "me too" with construction
techniques that are not really unique in the industry. If I were king, I
think I'd be investing in a more classic design after doing a detailed
market survey and analysis of customer's wish lists and try to develop
something "different".

That said though, I wish them good luck with their business venture.

Eisboch