Rufus

Default Finally! A source for long SS bolts!

Glen, over the past years you've contributed some of the most
interesting analysis, methods, and best references this group has seen.

The place won't be the same when you cast off. G

And thanks. Rufus

Glenn Ashmore wrote:

I have spent a year now looking for 1/2 -13 x7" flat head stainless
machine screws for my stem fitting. I have checked with every vendor
suggested here and many others with no luck. I found them by accident
yesterday at boltdepot.com. Not cheap but beggars can't be choosers.

And before I hear the knee jerk "Jamestown Distributors", they only go
up to 5".

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com