Steve

Default What after you're a naval architect?

Good recommendation Glenn. I always lacked the formal education in naval
arch. to land those type of jobs.

I worked in production management for a major shipyard that also owned a
boatyard (some boat building). My experience and education in manufacturing
engineering was good enough for major ship repair but I could never get my
foot in the door at the boatyard.

If Marco really has the passion, he should move toward his objectives early
in his career since that industry tends towards the "youthful" with new
ideas and/or an understanding of the current market..

Steve
s/v Good Intentions