Jacques Mertens

Default What after you're a naval architect?

Apply for a job with a yacht designer or yacht manufacturer.

--
Jacques
http://www.bateau.com

"Marco" wrote in message
Hallo!
I graduated in Naval Architecture and I'm working with ships, but my

passion
for sailboats is always alive...
If I wanted to get some sort of degree in yacht design what should I head
to? Are there any master degrees? Or should I better get experience with

my
degree?
Here in Europe I just heard of one master, but it looks to be tailored for
designers and architects who want to learn about boats, not for marine
engineers who want to learn what's different between a ship and a yacht...
I'm waiting for a good idea!!!!
Bye!
Marco